Leadership Development for CEOs
Rich Leadership’s unique program for CEOs transcends traditional executive coaching. It marries the principles of human behavior and organizational psychology with leadership development training, creating a powerful combination that helps CEOs understand themselves and others’ reactions to them in a way that helps the individual reach his/her potential.
- Helps CEOs develop clear goals and objectives
- Provides clarity about self-perceptions and the perceptions of key constituents
- Offers insights into the motivations of colleagues, subordinates and other critical stakeholders
- Identifies self-defeating behaviors/styles, examines their root causes and assists in managing them
- Tests for strategic buy-in at appropriate organizational levels
- Identifies the human factors contributing to executional shortcomings
- Develops plans to remediate issues
- Creates a therapeutic business alliance, focused solely on the CEO’s success
- Provides a sounding board and one-on-one think tank – with an unwavering commitment to discretion and confidentiality
The CEO program creates a relationship that is distinctly outside the bounds of the conventional corporate environment: a one-on-one think tank between CEO and advisor that operates with only the leader’s best interests – both professional and personal – in mind.
Utterly confidential and free of the inherent tensions and sensitivities of organizational politics and agendas, Rich Leadership helps CEOs gain new insights into their own management styles, the human dimensions and dynamics within their varied constituencies and the perspective needed to inspire change and create measurable business impact.
The CEO program is built on one fundamental principle: An organization’s success is based on a leader’s ability to set strategy and execute across diverse constituencies. Executional outcome is ultimately determined by how effectively a leader uses him/herself to drive employee performance through impacting the formal and informal systems within an organization. Success is the product of understanding the unique motivations of disparate parties, combined with the skills to singularly and effectively influence his/her immediate constituencies and beyond. Rich Leadership works personally with CEOs to develop these critical insights and skills.