1:1 Coaching for CEOs & Senior Executives
Rich Leadership’s coaching for CEOs & senior executives equips them to meet the challenges of their current positions and prepares them for the rigors of more senior management positions. It creates an uncommonly effective and personal relationship that focuses executives on critical issues, improves perspective and insight, and teaches them to measurably influence and positively impact their varied constituencies and areas of critical responsibility.
As individuals progress within an organization it becomes increasingly difficult to receive the unvarnished truth and to get the kind of clear, direct and honest but supportive feedback that will help the individual see and clear obstacles. There are few, if any, meaningful sources of training or guidance for senior executives due to uniqueness of each individual, their position and the environment in which they are operating.
“Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.”
– John F. Kennedy
What We Do
Rich Leadership provides highly personalized coaching and feedback to a select group of CEOs and senior executives.
- Our coaching is completely dedicated to helping the client reach their goals, both personal and professional. We start with the creation of a trusting relationship between the coach and the client.
- We ascertain goals and objectives.
- We assess leadership styles and personal characteristics.
- We gather and share with the client feedback from key constituents inside and outside the organization.
- We help the client understand the cause and cure for conflicts and roadblocks, and we develop a meaningful plan to fix them.
Though we are almost always retained by the organization, our commitment and dedication is to the individual client. Our focus is to help the individual achieve goals and objectives which will inevitably help the organization.
Rich Leadership marries the principles of organizational psychology and human behavior with a clear understanding of business realities. The result is an uncommonly effective relationship – one which is steadfast, discreet and entirely focused on the success of the individual client.
Executive Coaching Services